We accepted the following five papers to be presented at the Workshop on Teaching Spatial Thinking from Interdisciplinary Perspectives at COSIT2015:
- Teaching The Complexities of Map Boundaries
- Exploration of What-If Scenarios: A Prototype for Research Buildings at Stanford’s School of Medicine
- Teaching Spatial Thinking in Computer Vision using Qualitative Reasoning Methods
- Thinking about Spatial Computing
- Crowdsourcing Spatial Thinking Resources across Disciplines and Educational Contexts
Announcement by Tomi Kauppinen (co-chair), on behalf of the organizing committee.