We will organize the 4th Workshop on Linked Science 2014 (LISC2014) with the focus on theme Making Sense Out of Data. LISC2014 will collocate with ISWC2014 in Riva del Garda, Trentino, Italy on October 19 or 20, 2014.
We encourage submissions on both
- new results through making use of semantic reasoning or
- making innovative combination of existing technologies (such as visualization, data mining, machine learning, and natural language processing) with Semantic Web technologies to enable better understanding of data.
LISC2014 is organized by
– Jun Zhao, Lancaster University
– Marieke van Erp, VU University Amsterdam
– Carsten Keßler, Hunter College, City University of New York
– Tomi Kauppinen, University of Bremen
– Jacco van Ossenbruggen, CWI and
– Willem Robert van Hage, SynerScope B.V.
Please check the LISC2014 pages for more information and Call for Papers.